Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ALL

Question: How do you do it all?
... I struggle with "it ALL"

With that said I would like to tell you what All is to me.

Love
Quiet time
Reading Bible
Praying
Fellowship
Husband one on One time
Playing with my Boys
Teaching my Boys
Cleaning the House
Cooking Dinner
Me time
and all the little things
Being Loving, Kind and Caring
And Sharing Gods Love.


    I hope to one day be able to do these things without struggle so I can focus more on God and family. Some days I think I can do it all and get a lot done, but then other days I'm lucky to go to the bathroom. Did I mention my 2 boys are under the age of 2. With this struggle to do it all, I find great Joy in the great Blessing that my God has given me, Tyler my Husband. He is the most loving caring husband and the best Dad.  He helps me around the house, works 6 days a week so I can stay home and comes Home from a hard day at work "outside" and plays with our boys. He never makes me feel like I didn't do enough. We both belive that the dishes will be there tomorrow, but time with our kids Is priceless.
   So I know that If I put God first and do all things for him, my priority's will fall in line. So my life time Goal is to put God first.
My verse for today is Colossians 3:23- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

And I know having a blog isn't that one more thing. Yes, but this goes under Mom time.





No comments:

Post a Comment